2006 Winter/Spring AAA-6FT (Oakland)
Last Updated: 5/22 8:00AM
Five Ten Lite Cruises Past Rod-Less Kurruption
On May 7, Five Ten Lite used balanced teamwork to overcome Kurruption's Rod Campbell's 20-and-11 to force a repeat championship... Game Stats
Then in the repeat championship on May 21, Kurruption's all-star guard Rod Campbell was busy getting married over the weekend, so naturally on a day when other divisions posted two triple-overtime games and two other games decided by one possession, Kurruption had no chance, right?... Full Story
"Storied Franchises" Meet Up Again (5/4)
Sqad Up's Comeback Falls Short (5/1)
Five Ten Lite Survives 30-point 1st Quarter Outburst by Lifeline (5/1)
R.J. Ylagan's 34-and-11 Not Enough (5/1)
West Coast Ballaz Continue George Mason Run (4/26)
R.J. Ylagan leads WCB past Sqad Up (4/23)
B.J. Marshall's 17-and-10 show another dimension for Kurruption other than Rod Campbell (4/23)
Blake Roy gets hot as Five Ten pummels Underdawgs (4/23)
4/23 Previews (4/19)
West Coast Ballaz Pull a George Mason (4/15)
Ylagan stuns over-confident #1 Five Ten Lite (4/9)
Rod Campbells' 25 sinks Last Minute (4/9)
Lifeline outrebounds Manatees by 20 (4/9)
Underdawgs shoot 24 percent treys in loss to Sqad Up (4/9)
Playoffs Get Underway 4/9 (4/6)
The Stat Guys Busting Their Butts (4/6)
4/2 Previews and Recaps (4/6)
Game Recaps from 3/19
3/12 Game Notes & Previews (3/15)
Payments, Scheduling, Theft, T-shirts, Stats (2/24)
Remaining Season Matchups (2/2)
Team Roster Status and Payments (Updated 4/6)
Kurruption must pay for their 7th and 8th spot before tipoff, otherwise they will forfeit.
Also, according to our raw scoresheets, the following teams had at one time or another more players show up than roster spots paid for: Underdawgs, 510 Boyz, Last Minute, Manatees, West Coast Ballaz.
This is a no-no (unless you fully expected to pay for the 9th and/or 10th spot, which as of this point is unlikely with no notifications to the league office). If you have only paid for 8 roster slots and you bring more than 8 players during any given week, it is not fair to your opponent.
We believe this was an aberration for the Underdawgs, 510 Boyz, and the Manatees. Last Minute had confusion with their REC team, so from now on they will not have more than 8 players show up. Finally, West Coast Ballaz will be paying for the 9th and 10th spots, spots which were used on several occasions during the season. If the spots are not paid for prior to 4/2 tipoff, they will be automatically forfeited.
We are still accepting player payments on the league registration page.
#. LOCATION - TIPOFFS - TEAM NAME / CAPTAIN ------ STATUS ----- BYES ----- COMMENTS
1. OAK only - 12p-6pm - Underdawgs / A.Kwong ..... 8 SPOTS PAID .......... Runners-up
2. OAK only - 9am-3pm - Last Minute 6FT / A.Onia . 7 SPOTS PAID .......... Same team?
3. OAK only - 10a-7pm - 510 Boyz / S.Vaesna ...... 8 SPOTS PAID .......... Offshoot of Underdawgs
4. OAK only - 11a-6pm - Kurruption 6FT / A.Rivera. 6 SPOTS PAID .......... Returns from suspension
5. OAK only - 12p-4pm - Five Ten Lite / P.Chou ... 10SPOTS PAID 2/5 < 1p . New competitive coed team
6. OAK only - 10a-7pm - Lifeline / P.Nguyen ...... 8 SPOTS PAID 2/12 3p+ . Has 1 female player
7. OAK only - 10a-4pm - Manatees / R.Her ......... 8 SPOTS PAID 1/29am,2/5 Fka Flying Elephants back
8. OAK (SF) - 10a-7pm - West Coast Ballaz / M.Hum. 8 SPOTS PAID .......... Not OAK, move to AAA-P?
9. OAK only - 10a-7pm - Sqad Up / K.Saelee ....... 10SPOTS PAID .......... New team