Instructions for Free Agents
|Updated 5/31 10:00AM|
|MON 5/31 (9:45AM) -- Unlike past seasons where everything was helter skelter with the free agents, this season we actually have someone in charge of this and can hand-hold free agents through the process: Deputy Commish Wylie Yuen. Here's what you need to do if you're interested in joining Dream League as a free agent ("FA")...|
Wylie can step you through all of these details, but please be reminded that the highest priority will be given to players who have actually paid for their spot.
- Goto our REGISTRATION page (lefthand nav panel) and enter yourself as a FA.
- Email wylie(at)dreamleague(dot)org.
- Pay a $50 down payment on our DONATE page (lefthand nav panel).
- The final total for your spot is roughly $500 or $555 divided by 7-8 players.
- You pay the remainder of your spot later, as we figure it out.
- The $50 is refundable in case free agency doesn't pan out.
- Remember, each free agent team will have to bring $25 cash/game for refs.
There are two possibilities for free agents...
Again, Wylie will help you in either case.
- Be 1 of 7-8 players on a team of free agents, or
- Get picked up by an existing team.