These potential lottery picks would not have been left out.
If you’re an NBA guy like me, you should be rooting for the NCAA Tournament expansion. Sometimes, excellent NBA Draft talent just so happens to be stuck on not-so-great teams, as alluded to in the previous four posts in the “Through NBA Eyes” series (1 2 3 4). And with all the variables that go into a successful team, can you really blame these players?
Warrior fans ought to know!
Not only that, but the atrocies that CBS has committed this year only solidify the need for the Tournament to move to ESPN. CBS doesn’t have enough channels to handle such a load — heck, they can’t even handle 64 teams, as I’ll explain – while ESPN has the depth and breadth of broadcasting logistics and talent.
Here are the three reasons why NCAA Tournament expansion is good, especially if you’re an NBA fan…
You might also like:
- How to do a 96-team tourney the right way (88: better, 112: do-able)
- What Jeremy Lin’s up against at Portsmouth
- Point guard prospect Ben Uzoh
- Malcolm Lee is one less pg in the ring
- Portsmouth prospecting: Hey Aubrey Coleman, no ballhogs allowed (NBA)
- Bow to the Jeremy Lin Movement (b-o-w = Based On What?)
- Portsmouth prospecting: Omar Samhan’s big mistake?
- CousyAward: Who are these guys?