Last night’s foray on NBA League Pass on TV as well as Broadband yielded the following six games, as followed on @nbalivetweet: a blasé 34 points by Kobe Bryant in an expected toying of the Knicks, the Thunder turning the Jazz into an average-looking team, the Nets not pulling a miracle and going 0-14 against the dominant Nuggets, another Warriors upset over the Mavericks with only six players suited up, another Raptors outburst in the first half with 74 points, and the Wizards barely beating the Sixers in a heartfelt matchup on the night of Abe Pollin’s passing.
Since there were only six games yesterday, let’s keep the countdown to ocho:
#8: Next time the Raptors are on, I’m tuning in. 74 pts 1st half! 69 pts 1st half last Fri.
#7: There’s no way the Warriors win tonite at Spurs, after playing 3 guys 48 mins, Monta Ellis cramping late, if only 6 players avail again
#6: Gilbert Arenas is good, but he’s not playing like a max contract player
#5: If Nick Young keeps this up, winning a mano-y-mano matchup vs Andre Iguodala, he’s a bonafide starter in the NBA
#4: JaVale McGee is a Poor Man’s Chris Birdman Andersen
#3: Andre Iguodala either doesn’t know how good he is or Eddie Jordan is holding him back
#2: For a guy playing 48 minutes and calves cramping, Monta Ellis sure is fast!
#1: Abe Pollin meant a lot to Antawn Jamison
You might also like:
- Lessons of NBA League Pass: Tonight’s Top Ten 11/21/09
- Portsmouth prospecting: Just draft Ryan Thompson already!
- It’s all on Portsmouth for Jeremy Lin, but…
- Blindside Picks: Anthony Kim, the ballin’ golfer
- DeMar DeRozan learning the NBA business
- One less ace in the hole for Jeremy Lin’s draft hopes
- Jonny Flynn, Wayne Ellington, Corey Brewer: Summer Glimpse to Fall For-Real
- Brandon Jennings and Joe Alexander: Summer Glimpse to Fall For-Real