Have you seen the latest video where the ballboy for the Chicago Bulls is waiting for LeBron James to hand him the sweatpants, and LeBron tosses it to the side so the ballboy has to pick it up off the floor? Shooting shirt A is not too far behind, followed by shooting shirt B. That’s three garments the poor kid had to pick up off the floor, in rapid succession.
Then we learned that, not too long ago, LeBron’s idea of adding cache to his LRMR corporation was to add Chris Paul to the team by having him buy equity in the company. Hmm, at this juncture and in this context, I’m not sure that CP3 was going to be a good fit, ya know?
I guess this wonderfully funny clip showing some Asian-Americans in New York not too fond of the Big Apple’s landing of LBJ as a free agent, is somewhat appropriate?…
You might also like:
- John Wall, LeBron James, LRMR putting the cart before the horse?
- The scientific reason for the Jeremy Lin love
- Ambidextrous basketball players
- What Jeremy Lin’s up against at Portsmouth
- Carmelo Anthony pointing fingers while claiming he’s not
- Duggan: Jeremy Lin’s first NBA workout next week
- Ed Wang, a tad taller than Jeremy Lin
- Daniel Orton finally appears on a mock draft