Although LeBron James bricked that left-handed free-throw, believe it or not, he’s actually ambidextrous. Matter of fact, he writes with his left hand, which is very curious in and of itself. At least that’s what Tom Withers of the Associated Press has reported. Here’s an excerpt:
“James can drive, dribble and create with either hand. It’s not widely known that James writes with his left.”
What’s more, when he shot that free throw (with his left), his right arm was actually numb. So, we’ll forgive him for the brick!…
“…James later said he chose to shoot left-handed because his right arm was numb and he felt the Cavs were in control with a four-point lead.”
Do you know any ambidextrous ballers?
I do, but the only ones I know, they write with their right hand and shoot with their left. Never the other way around, as LeBron does it.
The two people I know? Of all people, my dad and Dream League New York’s commish.
Read the whole article at: Ohio.com – LeBron puzzled by elbow injury
You might also like:
- Declining LeBron James global icon stock?
- John Wall, LeBron James, LRMR putting the cart before the horse?
- Who wants to be in a hoops commercial?
- Portsmouth prospecting: is Mikhail Torrance a poor man’s Russell Westbrook?
- Armon Johnson adds more comp at point guard to NBA Draft
- 3 Dream League MVPs on the same Philippines team: Urbiztondo, Reyes, Pacana
- Carmelo Anthony pointing fingers while claiming he’s not
- Meet Mr. Crunch-Time: Jeremy Lin